Instructions for entering your Quiz exercise:
Look at the examples in the boxes. Delete them and enter your own in the same form.
- Each item consists of a question and a few choice/response pairs.
- Start each question, choice or response on a new line.
- Type an asterisk at the beginning of each choice or response.
- The right answer must be the first one.
- A question, choice or response can take up more than one line in the box, but don't press return if you go over the end of the box (just keep typing) and don't take more than a dozen lines of the box for the question plus the choices plus the longest response.
- The first line is the title. The whole thing appears in the "help" box at the start of the exercise or whenever the user calles it.
- Don't write an explanation of how the Quiz applet works. That's already included.
- Don't write more than fits into the box.
- View or Download:
- Select "View" if you want to see the result in action.
- Select "Download" if you're happy with the result and want to save the file.
- Reset or Submit
- Click on "Reset" to undo all your hard work.
- Click on "Submit" to send the form off for processing. If you're downloading the file, you can change the name to whatever you like, but it must end in .html.