Instructions for entering your Transformation exercise:
Look at the examples in the boxes. Delete them and enter your own in the same form.
- First enter the prompt, then the response, then the next prompt, then the response etc.
- Be careful to do it exactly; the user's answer has to be exactly the same, and extra spaces, for example, can spoil it.
- Don't make your sentences much longer than the width of the box. If you do go over the end of the box, don't press return, just keep typing.
- If you want longer answers, or if you want the user to have the chance to second-guess, try the 'prediction' applet.
- The first line is the title. The whole thing appear in the "help" box at the start of the exercise or whenever the user calls it.
- Don't write an explanation of how the Transformation applet works. That's already included.
- Don't write more than fits into the box.
- View or Download:
- Select "View" if you want to see the result in action.
- Select "Download" if you're happy with the result and want to save the file. When you've viewed the applet, use the "back" button of your browser to bring you back here to download it.
- Reset or Submit
- Click on "Reset" to undo all your hard work.
- Click on "Submit" to send the form off for processing. If you're downloading the file, you can change the name to whatever you like, but it must end in .html.