Instructions for entering your Prediction exercise:
Look at the examples in the boxes. Delete them and enter your own in the same form.
- First enter the question, then the answer, then the next question, then the answer etc.
- Start each question or answer on a new line.
- Don't press RETURN in the middle of a question or answer; if it is longer than one line in the box (it can be a few lines long), just keep typing.
- The first line is the title. The whole description appears in the "help" box at the start of the exercise or whenever the user calls it.
- Don't write an explanation of how the Prediction applet works. That's already included.
- Don't write more than fits into the box.
- View or Download:
- Select "View" if you want to see the result in action.
- Select "Download" if you're happy with the result and want to save the file. If you view the applet first (strongly recommended) use the browser's "back" button to bring you back here to download it.
- Reset or Submit
- Click on "Reset" to undo all your hard work.
- Click on "Submit" to send the form off for processing. If you're downloading the file, you can change the name to whatever you like, but it must end in .html.