Instructions for entering your Memory exercise:
Look at the examples in the boxes. Delete them and enter your own in the same form.
- Type one asterisk-separated pair on each line.
- Don't make the words too long: if you multiply the number of letters in the longest word by the number of pairs on the table, it shouldn't come to much more than about 100.
- You can have more pairs than will appear on the table at one time. Enter a number in the box and this will be the number of pairs (taken at random) on the table.
- The first line is the title. The whole thing appears in the "help" box at the start of the exercise or whenever the user calls it.
- Don't write an explanation of how the Memory applet works. That's already included.
- Don't write more than fits into the box.
- View or Download:
- Select "View" if you want to see the result in action.
- Select "Download" if you're happy with the result and want to save the file. If you view the exercise first (which you should anyway) use the browser's "back" button to come back here to download it.
- Reset or Submit
- Click on "Reset" to undo all your hard work.
- Click on "Submit" to send the form off for processing. If you're downloading the file, you can change the name to whatever you like, but it must end in .html.