Instructions for entering your Cloze exercise:
Look at the examples in the boxes. Delete them and enter your own in the same form.
- For each sentence you have to type four elements separated by asterisks: The first part*the missing part*the last part*the right answer.
- The missing part may be blank or may have something for the user to change.
- The first or last part may be blank.
- Don't make a sentence much longer than the width of the box, and if you do go over the end of the box, don't press return, just keep typing.
- Start a new line for each sentence. Don't leave blank lines.
- The first line will appear as the title of the exercise. The complete description will be in the "help" box at the start or whenever the user calls it.
- Don't write an explanation of how the Cloze applet works. That's already included.
- Don't write more than fits into the box.
- View or Download:
- Select "View" if you want to see the result in action.
- Select "Download" if you're happy with the result and want to save the file. If you view the applet first, use the browser's "back" button to get back here to download it.
- Reset or Submit
- Click on "Reset" to undo all your hard work.
- Click on "Submit" to send the form off for processing. If you're downloading the file, you can change the name to whatever you like, but it must end in .html.