Instructions for entering your Hangman exercise:
Look at the examples in the boxes. Delete them and enter your own in the same form.
- Type each word on a separate line.
- Don't leave blank lines.
- Use CAPITAL LETTERS. Hyphens and spaces are also allowed, but nothing else.
- The first line will be the title of the exercise. The whole description will appear in the "help" box at the start or whenever the user calls it.
- Don't write an explanation of how the Hangman applet works. That's already included.
- Don't write more than fits into the box.
- View or Download:
- Select "View" if you want to see the result in action.
- Select "Download" if you're happy with the result and want to save the file. If you view it first, click the "back" button of your browser to get back here to download it.
- Reset or Submit
- Click on "Reset" to undo all your hard work.
- Click on "Submit" to send the form off for processing. If you're downloading the file, you can change the name to whatever you like, but it must end in .html.