Instructions for entering your Shootdown exercise:
Look at the examples in the boxes. Delete them and enter your own in the same form.
- Type each sentence on a separate line. If it's a bit longer than the width of the box, don't press RETURN, just keep typing.
- Separate the elements with asterisks.
- Don't leave any blank lines.
- The first line will be the title. The whole description will appear in the "help" box at the start or whenever the user calls it.
- Don't write an explanation of how the Shootdown applet works. That's already included.
- Don't write more than fits into the box.
- View or Download:
- Select "View" if you want to see the result in action.
- Select "Download" if you're happy with the result and want to save the file. If you view the applet first, use your browser's "back" button to bring you back here to download it.
- Reset or Submit
- Click on "Reset" to undo all your hard work.
- Click on "Submit" to send the form off for processing. If you're downloading the file, you can change the name to whatever you like, but it must end in .html.