Instructions for entering your Logic exercise:
Look at the examples in the boxes. Delete them and enter your own in the same form.
- For each item you need to enter three lines:
- Three logical bits separated by asterisks (the middle one may be blank).
- An example sentence in a left-to-right sense.
- An example sentence in a right-to-left sense.
- Start each one on a new line. Don't leave blank lines.
- The first line will be the title of the exercise; the complete description will appear in the "help" box at the start or whenever the user calls it.
- Don't write an explanation of how the Logic applet works. That's already included.
- Don't write more than fits into the box.
- View or Download:
- Select "View" if you want to see the result in action.
- Select "Download" if you're happy with the result and want to save the file. If you're viewing your exercise, press the browser's "back" button to come back here and download it.
- Reset or Submit
- Click on "Reset" to undo all your hard work.
- Click on "Submit" to send the form off for processing. If you're downloading the file, you can change the name to whatever you like, but it must end in .html.