Instructions for entering your Multiple Choice exercise:
Look at the examples in the boxes. Delete them and enter your own in the same form.
- Start each sentence on a separate line, but DON'T press RETURN in the middle of a sentence - just keep typing. Don't leave blank lines.
- Think of each sentence as having a first, static, element (which may be blank), a number of elements for the user to choose from (RIGHT ANSWER FIRST), and a final, static, element (which may be blank). Separate the elements with asterisks. The sentences can be reasonably long provided that the longest choice element is fairly short.
- For longer or more complicated things, or if you want to give the user some feedback, try the Quiz applet.
- The first line will appear as the title of the exercise. This and the rest will be in the "help" box at the start or whenever the user calls it.
- Don't write an explanation of how the Multiple Choice applet works. That's already included.
- Don't write more than fits into the box.
- View or Download:
- Select "View" if you want to see the result in action.
- Select "Download" if you're happy with the result and want to save the file. The "back" button of your browser should bring you back here if you're viewing the applet.
- Reset or Submit
- Click on "Reset" to undo all your hard work.
- Click on "Submit" to send the form off for processing. If you're downloading the file, you can change the name to whatever you like, but it must end in .html.